Get expert advice on how to deal with your mold problem from a friendly mold removal professional, based on facts, not overblown, unproven scare tactics.
Moldman Virtual Inspections Include:
- Up to 1 hour phone or video call with a Moldman expert who answers any questions you have.
- We look at your mold problem via live video or photos (your choice).
- We offer professional guidance on how you should get rid of your mold problem.
- We advise whether you will be able to fix the problem on your own or if you should hire a local expert.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you do not feel that your consultation was worth what you paid for, simply let us know and we will refund 100% of the consultation purchase price, no questions asked.
What do I need to do to use your service?
- Nothing. Just show up and show us your video or photos.
- You don’t need to open up your walls or anything.
- You don’t need to know anything about mold or anything else.
We’ll answer all your questions during your Virtual Inspection, including:
- Is what I’m seeing mold?
- Do I have black mold?
- I can’t see anything. But I think I have mold because of a suspicion or because I can smell it. What do I do?
- What are the health effects of black mold or any mold for that matter?
- Is it really true that black mold can cause serious health effects like cancer (Hint: No! Mold has NOT been known to cause cancer!)
- Can I get rid of this mold myself? Or do I need to hire someone in my area?
- If I can remove this mold myself, how do I do it? What are the steps? And what products should I use? What chemicals, tools and safety gear should I use?
- If I need to hire a contractor in my area to remove the mold, what should I look for? How can I choose the best contractor and avoid getting ripped off?
- If I need to hire a contractor, can you give me a rough idea of what it should cost so I can be sure I am not getting taken advantage of?
- Once the mold is fixed for good, how do I make sure it doesn’t come back?
- Is it safe to stay in my home or business after the mold problem is fixed?
- And many other questions!
How a Virtual Inspection saves you money and time:
- If you are wondering, can you remove the mold yourself, we’ll tell you.
- We can help you save a lot of time and money on what products, tools, chemicals, safety gear, etc to buy if you decide to fix the problem yourself.
- If you need to hire someone local to fix the problem, we can also advise you how to do so and avoid getting ripped off.
- If you listen to the wrong advice or hype out there about mold that is not based on fact, you could end up spending far more money and time than you need to. We’ll set you straight with just information based on facts, not unproven scare tactics.
- Let’s face it. There is a whole lot of baloney out there regarding mold and mold removal that can you take you down the wrong path. Not here! Our company mission since 2006 has never changed: Rid the industry of bad information and contractors.
- We’re not selling you anything else. We’re not a mold contractor walking into your home trying to sell you on hiring us to do the mold removal. We’re just offering a consultation here and nothing else (Unless you are in Chicago or St. Louis – where we have our only locations – it is not physically possible for us to do the mold removal.)
- We’ll save you a lot of time trying to read all the info out there about mold and what to do – most of which is just plain wrong – and set the record straight with fact-based information.
Who is this service for?
- We can work with anyone who has a mold problem.
- This includes both Residential and Business customers.
- And our service can be discreet if necessary, e.g. you are a business and want to do this after hours, we can accommodate and help.
- People who want an unbiased opinion. We have nothing else to sell. Even if you wanted to hire us to do the mold removal, this would not be possible unless you reside in one of our two locations (Chicago and St. Louis).
Professional Mold Consultations
Online or Over-the-Phone
Show us your mold problem in real-time over video, or send us photos and we will answer all your questions and guide you on how to address the problem. Our hope is to save you a lot of money by steering you away from shady contractors or bad advice.
How It Works
Make an online appointment for your consultation
We’ll call you on the day/time that you scheduled
We assess your problem, advise you on the best course of action, and answer any questions you have
$97 for up to 1 hour consultation.
100% money back guarantee. More details below.
Get professional advice on the seriousness of your mold problem.
Hear From People Who’ve Had Their Mold Worries Put to Rest
Schedule Your Virtual Consultation Now
Schedule the date and time of your mold consultation using the form below. Shortly after scheduling, you will receive an invitation via email. If you prefer to do FaceTime or audio only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
The Moldman Guarantee
We are so confident you will walk away feeling far more at ease, Moldman offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on what you paid for the consultation within 30 days of your consultation. If you do not feel that your consultation was worth what you paid for, simply let us know and we will refund 100% of the consultation purchase price, no questions asked.
Moldman Has Been Featured On
This Disclaimer covers the terms of the Virtual Consultation being offered here and anything related (such as the 3 Free Bonus Reports). We want to be completely upfront with you to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding between you and us. We are NOT treating your mold problem. We are not actually going to your residence, building or business and getting rid of the mold. We are simply offering your advice based on what you present us through a phone consultation, video and/or photos.
While we feel very confident we can help you and that you will have a much better understanding of your mold problem and what to do than before, the best advice we could give could only come from us actually coming to your home, business, etc. But of course, this is not possible if you are outside our service area. So you understand that by using this Virtual Inspection Consultation service, we assume NO liability for your diagnosing or treating your mold problem. We are also not doctors and are not able to diagnose or treat any health issues you or others have. If you or someone else is not feeling well, go please see a doctor. We are also not offering any legal advice (for that, please go see an attorney).
Also, no warranty is being offered or implied. If you are unhappy with our service, we can give you 100% of your money back for the price of the consultation only. But that is the extent of our liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold Moldman and its partners, members, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your mold issue or any use of the information here or anywhere else from Moldman (Including, but not limited to, our website, the 3 bonuses, etc).
Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to this Service shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Illinois. Each party shall bear one-half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred through JAMS, and each party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees.