Our Standard Mold Inspection with Mold Testing includes the following 5-Point Inspection Process:
- A full assessment of the home. We are looking for not only mold but also water damage because mold requires water or moisture to grow. We use specialized equipment like moisture meters and/or infrared cameras to check for water damage in hidden places like behind walls.
- We also include 2 indoor samples in our Standard Mold Inspection. Indoor samples may be air samples, surface samples, or a combination of both.
- Samples are FedExed overnight to a 3rd party lab. The Lab take 1-2 business days to process the samples once they receive them.
- We email you a copy of the lab results and a written inspection report 2-3 business days after your Inspection appointment. In our written report, we document what we found during the inspection and we explain the lab results in plain English so you can understand what they mean.
- If our Inspection and lab results determine that there is a mold issue, we can also fix the mold problem. In these cases, your written report will also include a Quote to fix the problem. If you hire Moldman to fix the mold issue, we will deduct the cost of the inspection from the Quote price.
Note to customers:
- We use the terms “Mold Inspection” and “Mold Testing” interchangeably and they mean the same thing here.
What To Expect During Mold Inspection & Testing
Our Standard Mold Inspection with Mold Testing includes two indoor samples. There is a fee for each additional sample, which often is not necessary. When we believe extra samples are necessary, 99% of the time it is never more than 1-2 extra samples. But ultimately the choice is yours whether to pay for additional samples if we believe they are even necessary in the first place. For more information or for a final pricing quote, please contact us.
Mold testing and the cost associated with it is often not necessary if you already see visible mold. In this case, we can just provide you with a Free Estimate to fix it. But mold testing is a great tool when you are uncertain if you have a mold problem. For example: you smell something but don’t see anything or you had recent water damage but do not see any visible mold. It is also the only solution when you need 100% proof that a mold problem exists. Contact us if you are uncertain whether you need a Mold Inspection with Mold Testing or a Free Estimate.
The Moldman Difference:
- No Overstating Mold Problems
- No Scare Tactics
- No Pressure, No Hassles
- Specialization with 100% Focus on Mold and Water Damage
- Free Estimates
- On Time
- On Budget
- Licensed, Insured, and Certified
- Thousands of Jobs Worth of Experience
- 10-Year Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
My wife and I are extremely pleased with services provided by Moldman. We had a few small spots of mold growing in our baby’s room … We contacted Moldman for an inspection … And they were able to recommend us a remedy that we could do by ourselves … without charging a dime! Other companies we contacted wanted to charge hundreds of dollars just to come out and check if it was indeed mold: of course it is mold! It’s nice to see there are still honest people out there and Moldman is one of them.” – Gabriel