From Mold to Sold
Don’t Let Bad Information Ruin Your Deal
When mold is discovered during a pre-sale home inspection or buyer’s showing, it often causes major stress for everyone involved. Many times, deals are put on hold or completely collapse as a result. While the existence of mold in the home is unfortunate, it doesn’t have to halt a property transaction in its tracks when it’s discovered during the home inspection or buyer showing.
We eliminate this misinformation problem and help you close like we have for thousands of others over the past decade. We’ll fix your mold problem quickly and honestly so that everyone involved is satisfied and the deal closes.
If you are the agent, buyer or seller, it is not mold that is killing your deal or putting it at risk. Rather, it is misinformation about mold that ruins deals in 95% of the cases we’ve heard about over and over again. This is totally preventable.
Are you in STL, CHI, or KC?
Don’t walk away from your dream home. Mold problems can be fixed so you can safely occupy your new home.
Don’t stress! Mold problems can be fixed quickly and often for much cheaper than you’d assume.
Don’t let a mold issue kill your real estate transaction and cost you your hard-earned commission.
Don’t Believe the Hype
- The health effects of mold are often exaggerated. Some people show allergic symptoms – sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, etc. Others do not.
- Mold growth covering less than 10 square feet in your home can sometimes be removed by the homeowner.
- If mold growth is extensive and a professional is needed, our team can fix the problem quickly in 1 – 3 days.
Moldman Can Help
- We’ll inspect affected areas and explain to all involved parties how to proceed – we never use scare tactics.
- We work quickly so your deal can go through.
- Mold removal doesn’t have to be expensive. We’ll fix the problem without charging an arm and a leg.
- We guarantee the affected area will be safe for reoccupation after remediation.
- Our mold remediation comes with a 10 year fully transferable warranty.