8 signs that you may need a mold inspection:
- You are experiencing allergic symptoms, such as stuffy head, headaches, scratchy throat, runny nose and not sure why.
- You think you see mold but are not totally sure it is mold.
- You smell a musty odor but don’t see any obvious mold.
- There have been plumbing leaks or water issues in your home or office.
- You want or need air testing after mold removal has been done by you or a professional to check whether mold levels have normalized.
- You are a buyer or seller in a real estate transaction and need evidence whether airborne mold levels are not normalized.
- You a landlord or tenant and need evidence whether there is a mold problem.
- You are looking for a general assessment of your indoor air quality to make sure your family is breathing high quality clean air in your home.
If you already see visible mold, mold testing is usually unnecessary and you simply need to remove it following industry standard guidelines. Fortunately, we also provide Professional Mold Remediation and Mold Removal at the lowest prices guaranteed!
Why Moldman? The Moldman Difference!
- No Overstating Problems
- No Scare Tactics
- No Pressure
- No Hassles
- 100% Focus on Mold and Water Damage
- Free Estimates
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed on All Services Provided
- On Time, On Budget
- Licensed, Insured and Certified and Member of the BBB
- Thousands of Jobs Worth of Experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Comprehensive Mold Inspections and Mold Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Direct Surface Sample Mold Testing
- Quick Turnaround
- Reports & Results Written In Plain English
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices on ALL Services Provided
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed